Mr Jozsi Toth
Jan Evertsenstraat 777
1061 XZ Amsterdam
Open World, Market Research for Positive Globalization, is a voluntary network of 16 partners: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, USA.
We aim to enhance multi-country market research by:
- The "Citizen of the Planet Mindset"
- linking partners committed by close long-standing relationships
- nurtured by collaborative (annual) meetings
for enhanced cooperation and coordination of projects.
- The "Tilt Cross Cultural Study"
- highlighting the individual characteristics of a country in multi-country studies
- through a "sociological", "brand relationship" and "value" approach
for a thorough interpretation of multi-country market research.
- The "Single International Qualitative Reporting"
- adding valid international analysis, without limiting national analysis
- thanks to the skill of our "International Qualitative Specialist"
for providing clients with true international qualitative research.
- The "International Sector Experts"
- having gained detailed sector knowledge in each country
- such as food, medical, automotive, electric appliances, distribution, cosmetics and perfume
for multi-country research managed by sector experts.
- The "International Standard Solutions Studies"
- on brands: "Open World One by One Brand Pull"
- new products, food testing, design and colour
for a greater technical approach and comparability between countries.
- The "Foreign Markets Exploration Studies":
- "Is America at Reach: Packaged Food & Beverages"
by the Open World Online Panel through daily purchase diaries
- "Cast a Glance in Nigeria: Packaged Food & Beverages"
through a Store Check in Supermarkets.
- The "Active Board", comprising four senior researchers
- working together for 20 years
for a single partner for global studies.
"Our Multi-Country studies are worth more than the mere sum of their national building blocks"